Ads 468x60px

.

Trigger events webinar



Just a heads up from me today really. Whilst I am in no way connected to this event (other than being extremely interested myself) trigger event experts Craig Elias and Tibor Shanto are running 3 webinars at no cost looking into the idea of sales triggers and their benefits.

Again, if you're thinking to yourself 'what a marvellous idea, a stroke of genius' I unfortunately can't take the credit as I'm merely the messenger boy but it looks like they could certainly be worth your time. Here's a link to the full agenda and the registration page - HERE

I will be attending (is that the right phrase for an online seminar? Logging in at least) and will doubtless be tweeting myself silly pre/during/post event so connect with me @artesians if you want to discuss the key debates surrounding the 3 sessions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment