Ads 468x60px

.

Selling Linkedin. It's not hard to do



From a sales point of view Linkedin might well be renamed 'Way in'. It's one of those things that everyone seems to have heard of but not everyone is embracing into their sales process. I have no ulterior motive to promote Linkedin (I don't have shares in them if that's what you're thinking) but I can't recommend it enough as a fantastic tool to exploit when prospecting.


Within our app we always make sure you can take advantage of the various connections you build and I sometimes find it staggering who people may be connected to. I most certainly do not have the largest pool of direct contacts in the world on there, but more often than not, when I click through company profiles I find I know a name somehow, somewhere along the line.

For those who have yet to take the leap onto the site, the idea is to connect with who you know, then joyously share in their pool of connections and get introduced to those who may be helpful to you. When hunting for sales leads concerning prospects it fits perfectly into the process. Find a lead, react to a lead, give me a way in to do so.

I only post this because recently I've bumped into a fair few people who could be gaining real benefit from the site, but who have yet to take 'registering' off of their to do list. If you want an easy way to solve a problem that can be a real time consumer, I'd maybe bump it up to the top of the pile as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment