Ads 468x60px

.

Automate sales intelligence....because it's hard enough just to keep up with the diagram!



There's not a great deal I need to say about the above. Other than the fact it's pretty amazing. If you can find me a human eye that can keep up with that level of content I will pull away their mask and show Robocop like mechanics behind his facade.

There's just too much noise to go it alone when looking for business insights and potential sales triggers. That diagram makes logging onto the Internet feel like leaving the house to be instantly swamped by content zombies (maybe that's just me...perhaps I should get help).

Either way, in that scenario, I know I'd much rather stay indoors and let someone else fight through the crowd to get to me. Especially if I knew they had exactly what I was looking for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment