Ads 468x60px

.

Aggregating sales intelligence



Having spilt cereal, dropped the rubbish bin on my foot and rubbed ice off the car with my bare hand this morning I was looking for something of a pick me up and thankfully the powers that be decided to grant me one. It's always nice when people are on the same wavelength as you and it was great to see an article on Social Media B2B describing the importance of tracking sales leads and aggregating triggers.

That's exactly what we do! I love it when a plan comes together. The need is out there and what the article describes as 'not easy to implement' (the art of using useful sources to monitor major events), actually is using semantic technologies. The long, tedious process of searching through endless data is done for you, thus pinpointing the exact information you need without the hassle.

Admittedly that may have sounded like a sales pitch... But give me a break, I dropped rubbish on my foot this morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment