Ads 468x60px

.

Le Web is upon us



I'm well and truly in Le web mood now, having debated the idea of packing last night and, just this morning taking a look at the front cover of a French phrase book in the hope that it would instantly start me speaking fluently. Alas, staring at a picture of the Eiffel tower for five minutes doesn't seem to do the trick.

Something I'm really keen to do whilst there is establish a network of fellow bloggers in the field, almost a committee of writers on the subject of online. Of course, you could argue Technorati (amongst others) already provides a platform doing this very thing but I'm looking for something more personal. With so many ways of communicating through the web now I think it's a shame for blogs to simply become 'another link' on such sites.

I'll be looking to gage opinion on the 'web committee', which I have many ideas for and would love to speak to anyone who has a passion for blogging. Look forward to meeting those attending, be great to share ideas and opinion. Now back to learning French, I need to find the translation for 'Le Web' so I don't end up looking stupid.

3 comments:

Pulya P. said...

hello.....introduce me im JR, matbe is my first time to visiting in here from bloggupp, wow ur blog so nice. im glad to be here.....

Craig Woods said...

Hi JR, thanks for the kind words, I'll be sure to keep an eye on your blogs in future and hope you continue to enjoy mine.

Irene Koehler said...

Hey, Craig.
It was wonderful to meet you at LeWeb. Nice work on the blog, keep it up!
Stay in touch,
Irene

Post a Comment